If the world wasn't made to fit you, you're in good company. The legends of action sports go through life reveling in originality and crushing conventional ideas beyond recognition. If ordinary sunglasses just don't fit, FIVES SQUARED is the answer. Unlike conventional sunglasses that stick out at the sides, this frame uses Condensed Cranial Geometry for a tapered architecture that feels as good as it looks and it's a look that soaks sophistication in adrenalin. Dimensional reliefs, metal icons and sculpturally integrated hinges take the whole idea of street-smooth style and amp it with attitude
. • Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
• Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
• Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
• Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature • Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment • Metal Square O Icon design
• Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
• Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics
• UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
The largest selection of sunglasses in Greer.
If you are looking for sunglasses, look no further than ACME General Store in downtown Greer. We have the largest selection in town and knowledgeable employees that are ready to help you make a decision of your next premium eyewear purchase. We stock all major brands such as Oakley, Maui Jim, Ray-Ban, Costa, bolle, Revo,Wiley-X,Serengeti, and Puma. Whether you are out on the lake fishing, enjoying the ball game, or out at the park on a sunny day, don't underestimate the comfort of a good pair of sunglasses. We challenge you to come in and see the difference!
ACME General Store is located in the heart of downtown Greer halfway between Greenville and Spartanburg.